Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just Off the Bench!


Things have been really hot around here! OK, so it's been the hottest summer in years, but I'm talking about the bench work going on at the Silver Vine! I haven't come up with so many new things in ages!! What a great feeling.

My current inspiration are some eucalyptus leaf skeletons I bumped into in a local shop some time ago. They have been living in the back of my mind for a long time, so I went to buy them. It turns out they haven't sold these for five years!! I guess I have a better memory than I thought. Well, they were great, ad gave me some tips to hunt them down. i finally got the chance to play, and here are the results!

I am in love with this pendant. As soon as I get the chance to make some more, I think one will get to become mine! I want to make these in all different sizes. They are just too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment