Sunday, December 23, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

Girls in white dresses with blue...

No, NO!

Tumblers and cutters and torches and bench blocks,
Bright shiny silver and flex shafts and new rocks;
Packets from Rio all tied up with string, 
These are a few of my favorite things...
 (sing it to the tune now!!)

 Have you ever wished someone would send you a box of fantastic things for your studio? Someone who loves jewelry making as much as you do, and wants to share the love? Could there be a gift so perfect?

Your day is here! Click on this link and share your favorite studio things.
http://www.jewelryartistsnetwork.com/index/2012/12/day-21-some-of-my-favorite-things/comment-page-1/#comment-6985

If you win the favorite things drawing, post back here and tell me what was in the box!
(And I will be so happy for you... and SO jealous!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment